Thursday, November 14, 2013

Desire and Destiny: Day 1 Meditation Experience

DAY 1: WHO AM I?

Centering thought: I am my deepest desire.

Sanskrit mantra: So Hum. I am.

Mindful moment:
"Today is a new beginning, the first step on a very special journey. Along the way there will be new sights to see and concepts to learn. As you travel through this day, take time to acknowledge yourself and celebrate your choice to live mindfully and wholeheartedly! With your mind and heart open, you are creating the space to manifest the life of your dreams."
It took me years... YEARS!... to comprehend what it means "to manifest." After I first read The Secret, I kind of understood what manifesting looked like, and knew that it had something to do with this vast universe of ours yielding the results we want, but I did not know how dependent it was on the energy exerted from within me.



Life is what you make it, and I mean it! The energy you put into the Universe, is exactly the energy the Universe will return to you. I finally have an open mind, and an open heart, from which I can welcome new experiences and what they have to offer.

After this day's meditation, I have an image of my "deepest desire," but I do not have words for it yet. Hopefully by Day 21, I will. In the meantime, below are a few questions we are asked to reflect on after meditation =)
  • What is your answer to today's soul question, "Who am I?" Allow yourself the freedome to explore, knowing there is no wrong answer to this question.
  • What are your intentions for this 21-day experience? Being very specific with your intention is a powerful way to start any journey. Take a moment to visualize each intention as a seed you are planting today within your heart. The time you spend meditating and journaling each day is the water and sunshine that allows your vision to sprout.
  • Today we begin a daily exploration of gratitude as we invite abundance into our lives. What are you grateful for today?
If you still haven't registered and want to, find the information here.

Now go do some soul searching!

Namasté

           Aurelia



2 comments:

  1. I remember commenting on one of your old posts that I was going to join this 21-day challenge. But I still haven't registered.

    I would like to get started on this journey. My soul is lost. It all sounds to easy, but it's all daunting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pepper! This experience was amazing... So much so that I still crave my daily meditations with Deepak! But since they're not offering a "free trial" anymore, I have to save up to actually BUY the packages ($100 to own three different 21-day-experiences), which I still plan on doing! And even though they're offering the entire package for free, if you sign up on the website, they still send you free sessions every once in a while. For example, At the beginning of the year, they sent seven days of sessions.

      I can't recommend meditating enough. I try to do it on my own in the mornings, but I'm still learning, so it's not as fulfilling as if I'm guided through. But my Spirit has never felt better!

      xoxo
      Aurelia

      Delete