Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Meditation Experience for a super beginner

I have found a new way, a new path.

I am, once again, embarking into the unknown, arms wide open, and thinking I'm ready for it...

MEDITATION...

That's right. This is going to be my new "unknown", even if just for a few weeks to start (I am such a beginner). Of course, right now I owe thanks to Oprah and Deepak, for putting on their amazing (and free!) 21-Day Meditation Experience! As soon as I heard about it, I couldn't even wait until I got home to register, so the iPhone came right out and saved me at that moment.



About a year ago, I was at the yoga studio at least three times a week. I felt amazing while I was there, not only from the exercise, but from the power of meditation. Unfortunately, that power hit my wallet a little too hard *side eye* but Oprah and Deepak are giving me my next shot at exploring it once again.

So since I'm sooo excited about this, I am going to log my daily meditation experiences as I go through them. I'm so glad to finally be in this stage in my life, where I am READY to accept the information, understand it, and learn from it. I hope that by sharing my experience during the next 21 days, I can motivate someone else to also find this peace within themselves.

If you want to join, click the link and register for free! Each day's meditation experience will be available for 5 days.

Namaste!
(for any who don't know, this is a Sanskrit expression, and translates into "the light in me, sees and recognizes the light in you")

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to start meditation myself. I know it will do me a whole world of good. My priorities are a mess right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you try this one? It's free, only lasts for 3 weeks, and each "session" is no more than 20 min (or at least that's how they've been so far).

      The first two days, I did them in the evening, because I didn't know any other way... BAD IDEA. It practically defeats the purpose. So after that, I've been doing them in the morning, and then I reflect in the online journal (provided) in the evening.

      I love it so far. It helps me get my mind right for the day =)

      Xo, Aurelia

      Delete